Important Element for Meditation: Mala Beads
Did you know the mala beads benefits for meditation, the rising value of recent times?
Malas are the complimentary element to get more focus on meditation. This is very healthy for the body and mental health such as helps to reduce stress, regulates blood pressure, and beneficial for quality sleep.
Mala beads are made of natural sandalwood are used during meditation and yoga to raising awareness and intention, a reminder of the pleasure of life.
Control your breath by using mala :
- Hold mala with one of your hands.
- Let it drape across your fingers so you can move it easily. Place two fingers around one of the beads next to the guru bead. Many people use their thumb and middle finger, as some religious traditions avoid using the index finger.
- Complete one full breath (inhale and exhale).
- Move your fingers to the next bead, breathing in and out once per bead.
- Finish at the guru bead to complete 108 breaths.
- If you want to do another round, just move your fingers in the opposite direction until you reach the guru bead again.
The sandalwood tree is considered one of the most used metaphysical plants in the world. The incense of sandalwood relaxes the mind which has become a part of many Asian cultures used in religious ceremonies and prayers.
This Mala, which you will feel a part of nature when you touch it, smooth with natural fragrance is available in different warm colors. It can be used as bracelets, necklaces, ornaments except during yoga.