Everything You Need to Know About Foot Care
Foot care is important in terms of foot health as well as appearance. In fact, foot health can even affect your overall health. By creating a home foot care routine, you can help them stay healthy while beautifying them.
Take care of your foot health.
- If your shoes damage your feet, it can be painful. Too tight shoes can distort your fingers and cause pain and injury to your feet. Also, you should not wear the same shoes every day. This will also prevent foot odor and infections.
- Wash your feet every day. Let the soap rinse off your feet. Dry thoroughly, especially between the toes.
- Wear clean socks to make sure to change your socks every day.
- If you have calluses on your feet, you can apply an intensive care cream to the calloused area after bathing or before going to bed every night. Then wear your socks, they can soften your feet and damaged area.
- Trim your toenails at least once every two weeks. Long toenails are neither unhygienic nor safe. This can threaten your health, as dirt will accumulate inside long toenails. At the same time, there is the possibility of breakage and dislocation of the nail.
- Massage into the knee starts at your ankle. This massage regulates your blood circulation and eliminates swelling and pain in the feet.
How to apply foot care?
- Foot care is a ritual that includes the toes, heel, soles, and the upper part of the feet. You can make your feet look more well-groomed by a pedicure, a foot peeling, and moisturizing in foot care.
- Start foot care first with a pedicure. Do not cut the flesh on the nail edge while pedicure your feet. Just push the flesh back with a foot file or a thick-bristled nail brush. Thus, your nails will expand, and the flesh surrounding your nail will be less visible.
- Rub your heels and the entire sole of your feet with this Foot Care Adsorption Callus Grinder Remover. Continue this process until all the dead skin on your feet is cleared.
- When cleaning your heels, don't forget the heel edges, back of the heel, and the sides of your toes. To make your feet look softer and well-groomed, you should do heel care once a week.
You can also apply foot mask with skin-soothing and moisturizing ingredients to get rid of dull and dead skin cells on the foot. Take a look at our easy and fun foot masks. You will see the effect on first use.